MEMBERSHIPS & ASSOCIATIONS
- Athens Bar Association, Court of First Instance
- LL.B Democritus University of Thrace Law School, Greece
- LL.M in Commercial Law, University of Bristol, United Kingdom
- Diploma in Negotiation, PON Global Negotiation for Executives – Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School
- Post – Graduate Diploma in Tax Law, Athens University of Economics and Business, Greece
Greek, English, German
Vasileia is an Associate of the Firm, admitted to the Athens Bar Association in 2016. She joined the Firm initially in 2013 as Trainee Attorney at law and again in 2017 as an Associate Attorney.
Vasileia is mainly involved in Corporate, Commercial and Tax Law issues advising both corporate clients and private individuals in a wide range of issues in both domestic and international level. She is also assists the team in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts and in Data Protection related matters.
Vasileia advises clients in Immigration Law cases including residence permit in connection with endeavours related to investments in the Greek territory.